We are seeking a skilled Production Associate with 3 years of experience in the aerospace and defense industry to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing high-quality products while adhering to safety and quality standards. The Production Associate will also be responsible for maintaining equipment, managing inventory, and communicating with other departments to ensure production goals are met.
- Assembling components using hand and power tools, including drilling, riveting, and welding.
- Troubleshooting Mechanical problems and identifying the root cause of issues.
- Collaborating and working closely with other technicians and engineers to identify and solve complex problems.
- Communicate effectively with other departments to ensure production goals are met
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts to optimize production processes
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the aerospace and defence industry or in any related industry.
- ITI/ Diploma in Electronics or any equivalent degree;
- Experience in Composite Structures required and will be an added advantage.