We are seeking a skilled Production Associate with 2-3 years of experience in the aerospace and
defense industry to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for producing high-quality products while adhering to safety and quality standards. The Purchase Associate will also be responsible for managing inventory, and communicating with the vendors & Clients.
- Responsible for keeping Supplies Tracker tool updated.
- Responsible for coordinating with multiple stakeholders for data management.
- Must be an excellent communicator.
- Develop overall SCM strategy and define the same to specific plans to achieve Purchase
goals and objectives
- Design the short and long term SCM departments goals, objectives, policies, and operating
- Ensure that the company’s SCM strategies and relationship building activities effectively
contribute towards the aggressive growth objectives and the short and long term plans of
- Manage activities pertaining to negotiation/ finalization of deals (commercial) for smooth
execution of Purchase / SCM orders
- Identify and develop Vendors for Localization of products
- Desirable exposure to Global Purchasing activities (Import Purchase)
- Ability to work in a team environment in high pressure situations
- Strong written and oral communication skills are essential
- Maintaining data in ERP software & declaration with required Document as per law like GST
(IGST & CGST), e-way bill and all sales and purchase related billing/ documents.
- Using and FIFO and LIFO method. Monitoring of FG Ageing Risks/Expiry as per Shelf Life
- Coordination with the vendors
• At least 2-3 years of experience cable harness assembly or related in the aerospace and defense
• Diploma/ Engineering in mechanical, Electronics or equivalent;
No of Positions: 4
Notice period: – Immediate to 15 days
Salary and Benefits: As per Company and Market Standards